Please join me in learning about how thermograms can help protect the health of your breasts.
I interviewed Rachel Mazzarelli, a certified clinical thermographer about using thermograms for breast health.
You can sign up for the replay here:
We talked about:
- How thermograms differ from mammograms
- Why thermograms can detect cancerous conditions in the breast up to 8 years before a mammogram
- Why you haven’t heard about thermograms
- What the procedure of getting a thermogram is like
- The science behind thermography
Rachel holds a masters degree in clinical nutrition, is a certified Kripalu yoga teacher and recently became a certified clinical thermographer.
Prior to opening her own nutrition practice, she worked in the fitness and wellness industry for over 10 years.
Rachel incorporates holistic living and utilizes both eastern and western modalities in both her professional and personal life.
Sign up for free access to my monthly newsletter, where you'll learn how to take charge of your health!